After 2 whole days of celebrating, Binny + Jason had to go out with a bang. Flagler Museum was the perfect venue to host this lavish event. The palm tree lined walkways and water front views created a party atmosphere that kept the guests dancing all night! Binny’s elegant and yet traditional attire was jaw dropping. She was graceful and elegant as her gold and white gown flowed as she walked. Jason also looked dashing in his midnight blue tux and spiked Christian Louboutins. After some stunning portraits of the newly married coupled, the reception began with their first dance as husband and wife. And, the party started… and didn’t stop. Binny + Jason now how to party, and all their guests kept up with them all night long!
It's all in the details...
- Venue : Flagler Museum Palm Beach
- Wedding Planner : Jennifer J Events
- Makeup and Hair Stylist : Lauren Walsh from True Love Bridal Beauty
- DJ and Music : Jay Dabhi Entertainment
- Sound Production and Lighting : Pavan Events
- Catering : Tabla Orlando
- Rentals and Linens : Atlas Party Rental
- Cake : Earth and Sugar
- Photography and Cinematography : PS Photography and Films