Natasha and Josh chose to have their wedding ceremony and reception at the historic Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables. The venue has a classic and timeless look and so do the bride and groom. We referred them as a barbie and ken, such a beautiful couple. The couple incorporated some personal details in the decor. The escort table was adorned with a high arrangement of flowers, miniature gold airplanes hung from the branches. Josh is a pilot and the airplanes were such a cute idea. They also entertained their guests with a salsa show. Many guests were from out of town so this was a clever way of incorporating the Miami culture into the wedding. The salsa dancers performed and then afterwards interacted with the guests. Everyone got salsa lessons, so fun!
It's all in the details...
- Wedding Planner : Masi Events
- Makeup and Hair : Bombshell Makeovers
- Wedding Venue : Biltmore Hotel
- Floral Designer : Ines Naftali
- Bridal Dress Boutique : Chic Parisien
- Bridesmaids Dresses : Daisy Tarsi
- DJ and Lighting : Event Factor
- Videography : Seaglass Cinemas