Ana + Armando were destined from the time they were kids. They attended the same school for middle school, attending sister Catholic schools in high school, and they even attended FIU and both majored in Communications, but their paths didn’t cross. Until… They met on Match.com. After dating for 6 months, Armando proposed. He got down on one knee and everything! He even recorded the whole thing!
The wedding day was amazing, to say the least. Although it rained, it totally brought them good luck (as the old wives’ tale goes). She looked stunning in her La Sposa dress from J Del Olmo. It was totally meant for her! And, I know when Armando first saw her walk down the aisle, he was blown away. The reception started off with a sparkler entrance, as they had their first dance as husband and wife. Then, some loud cheers began, “La la la la la”, and belly dancers came out and did an amazing performance. Ana (being a belly dancer herself) had everyone on their feet, and the party did not stop as everyone joined in!
It's all in the details...
- Ceremony Venue: St. Peter and Paul Catholic Church
- Reception Venue: The Links at Key Biscayne
- Bridal Accomodations: The Epic Hotel
- Floral Design: Flowers International Events
- Bridal Gown: J Del Olmo, La Sposa
- DJ and Uplighting: Ubis Music Production
- Entertainment/Bellydancers: Belly Motions
- Cake: Divine Delicacies
- Cinematography: Belvedere Stories